Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Longest Week and a Half

I'm fully expecting the next week and a half to be the longest yet in our marriage. Eric's finishing his final project, which he will present to a jury on April 18th. He will then just have a few little things to do before graduation. This week he's been focusing on his drawings and he hopes to focus on his model next week. Last night he was working on it in the studio at school until 5:30 or 6:00am. Then he came home and slept until 9:30am and got up, got ready, and went back to the grind. He's gradually eliminating sleep during the night. I think that will be the norm until the night of Apr. 18th. Then he'll crash for sure. But at least he'll be done - we can't believe it!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!! If you guys need a night out once he's done, I'm totally free to watch cute Otto! :)

    Jacquie - I'd love to hang out! Call me sometime! A play date would be fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete