Monday, March 12, 2012

Drum roll please...

Otto is going to be a big brother in September!
(these are actually Otto's feet at a month old... so cute!)
The baby is due September 13th and things are looking good so far. I'm definitely glad to be over the worst of the morning sickness with just a little lingering sickness in the evenings some days, especially those days I go to bed too late or am short on sleep. I'm realizing more and more that as a mother I really don't know what I'm doing... so hopefully this child is ready to learn with me! We are really excited and Otto has been SO adorably sweet during this process already.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jacquie! That's super exciting! I think the last time I saw you was at Otto's baby shower! So sad to think it's been that long.
    I'm sorry you're sick. That first trimester is so hard. I'm glad it's starting to lessen. Hopefully it completely disappears soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the front door! That is so exciting! :) Congrats to you and your family! By the way...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love good news! Congratulations you guys! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! im so excited for you! we will have little buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So excited! :) Although, I must admit I am glad I am on this end of things rather than the beginning like you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete